TRENDS WEST LOS ANGELES… THE ONLY RETAIL FOCUSED FASHION SERVICE THAT IS:
• 27 years and GROWING!
• The essence of “California Cool” capturing the LA lifestyle and emerging trends in young Hollywood
• A personalized experience for each client. One-on-one consultations and samples delivered to your door
• Unique because of close longstanding relationships with the best specialty stores in Los Angeles
• Item-driven and visually stimulating with over 500 images per issue
• Curated and edited by the discerning eyes of the Trends West team of Item Informants
• Affordable and the most value for your dollar
• The quintessential tool for developing trend sensitive, market savvy product
BARBRA NIGHT – OWNER/PUBLISHER/EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Owner and founder, Barbra Night holds a Bachelor in Journalism degree from the University of Texas. Upon relocating to Los Angeles, she became the Assistant Director of Public Relations at JW Robinson, one of the city’s most established mass retailers at the time. A former Fashion Editor of The California News, she was also a celebrity publicist and stylist. In her own words, “Having grown up in a family of retailers combined with a keen my interest in spotting trends, I created Trends West in l984, a business that incorporated all of my life’s passions: shopping; investigating the Hippest Hot Spots in cities all over the globe and interacting with clients from every country in the world. How lucky could a person be to “work” 24/7 and never feel like it’s work all.” Night is in constant demand as a guest panelist who speaks with a focus on trends at retail and product development.